Printable Maps of MIT
- one-page map and one-page index (PDF)
- large format color campus map (22 x 48) (PDF)
- campus accessibility map (color) (PDF)
- campus accessibility map (black and white) (PDF)
- emergency phone and AED location map (PDF)
- campus bicycle map (PDF)
You can also pick up a printed map on campus at the MIT Welcome Center, located at 292 Main Street in Kendall Square, conveniently located next to the Kendall/MIT MBTA subway station.
Copyright and Licensing
The campus map copyright is owned by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. All rights are reserved. The campus map images, source code, and documentation are not in the public domain.
Permission is granted for personal (not-for-profit) use of the MIT campus map images listed below. In addition, MIT constituents may use these images (or derivatives thereof) for any MIT publications.
- The full-campus images may be used by anyone for personal purposes.
- MIT constituents (faculty, staff, and students) may use in their web pages and printed works any of the campus map images and programs.
- Those not associated with MIT must obtain permission from MIT Webmasters before using campus map images for anything other than personal use.
- For-profit use and/or distribution of the campus map images, code, and documentation without permission is expressly prohibited.
Use of the campus map in electronic form should include a link to the campus map site (http://whereis.mit.edu/).